We are seeking positive, team-oriented applicants that are interested in becoming a part of our growing company. Drug Package Inc. is a climate-controlled facility specializing in pharmacy packaging and supplies since 1881. This plant Maintenance Technician position is a full-time, hourly role working from 6:00 am-2:30 pm or 7:00 am-3:30 pm.
- Purge tagged old, unused equipment in finishing.
- Move out old file cabinets, desks and other furniture.
- Regularly review bathrooms in both the office and shop to ensure there are no issues with the plumbing, lighting or other essential functions. Repair or replace fixtures as needed.
- Build out new shelving and assist warehouse staff with upcoming workflow changes
- Tear out old carpeting; prepare for new carpeting installation.
- Perform basic cleaning in the shop, docks and other areas.
- Wash windows
- Dispose of trash and recycling.
- Other duties as assigned.
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Able to lift 20 lbs repeatedly and 50+ lbs at times.
- Attention to detail.
- Adaptable to change.
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or 1-year experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
1 year of prior experience in maintenance is preferred, but not required.
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate to loud.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
It is the policy of Drug Package, LLC to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Drug Package, LLC will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.