Maintenance Technician - 2nd & 3rd Shifts
Drug Package is seeking positive, team-oriented applicants that are interested in becoming a part of our growing company. Drug Package Inc. is a climate-controlled facility specializing in pharmacy packaging and supplies since 1881. Positions for new team members are available for 2nd and 3rd shifts. Shift differentials of $0.50 for 2nd shift and $1.00 for 3rd shift.
Must be able and willing to train on 1st or 2nd shift for an extended period of time to troubleshoot and repair the presses before moving to 2nd or 3rd shift.
- 8-hour shift + overtime
- 1st Shift - Mon-Fri | 6:00 am - 2:30pm
- 2nd Shift -Mon-Fri | 2:00 - 10:30pm
- 3rd Shift - Sun-Thur | 10:00pm - 6:00am
This position will be required to perform a highly diversified list of duties. Being able to troubleshoot, repair, and maintain machinery is necessary, all while performing these tasks in a safe and efficient manner.
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- College or Technical Degree preferred
- 3-5 years of experience preferred
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
- Strong mechanical troubleshooting skills are necessary, along with being able to troubleshoot, repair, and
- Experience with both AC and DC motors is necessary
- Experience with hydraulic and pneumatic systems is necessary
- Experience working with Programmable Logic Controllers (PLC) and an understanding of Ladder Logic
- Electrical troubleshooting skills needed with the ability to troubleshoot and follow schematics.
- Preferred to have experience with welding and tool making
- Experience working with hand tools, maintenance equipment, precision measuring equipment, volt
meters, amp meters, cutting and welding equipment
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate to loud.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY STATEMENT
It is the policy of Drug Package, LLC to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Drug Package, LLC will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.