Operator in Training
We are seeking a positive, team-oriented individual who is interested in becoming a part of our growing team as a Flexo Operator (In Training) Drug Package is a climate-controlled facility specializing in pharmacy packaging and supplies since 1881.
- 2nd Shift - Mon-Fri | 2:00 pm - 10:00 pm
- 3rd Shift - Sun-Thur | 10:00 pm - 6:00 am
Typical job duties include, but not limited to the following:
- Assist the Press Operator with setting up and maintaining production of printing equipment.
- Ensure work orders are properly followed, all raw materials are available and following all quality check requirements
- Support and contribute to a healthy and safe work environment by following all workplace regulations, policies, and initiatives, including reporting all first aid injuries, accidents, and workplace hazards
- Responsible for producing a quality product while maintaining production performance
- Assist with troubleshooting print defects and minor machine problems
- Constantly monitor quality and waste for all orders being produced
Works in a manufacturing environment and must wear foot and other personal protective equipment while performing duties in a manufacturing setting.
- May, continuously, stand for an extended period and stoop and kneel frequently.
- May handle, feel, and reach for items in and around the press area, and write or use a keyboard to communicate through written means.
- Some walking, lifting, and moving up to 50 lbs may be required.
- Vision: close vision, distance, and color vision to distinguish color variations, peripheral and depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually medium to loud. Must be flexible to work varying schedules and hours as needed.
The physical demands described above represent those that an employee must meet to perform the essential functions of this job successfully. Reasonable accommodations may enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
- Immediate PTO earning
- Immediate paid holidays (10 total per year)
- Company provided Long Term Disability
- Company provided life Insurance
- Medical, Dental & Vision provided 1st day of the month following 30 days of employment
- Employee Referral Program (Earn up to $550 in first 6 months)
- Employee Discounts
- 401 contribution and matching after 1 year
- Optional overtime and opportunities for gift cards
- Monthly company-sponsored events (BBQ, raffles, games, etc)
- Temperature controlled environment
- No experience needed, on the job training
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate to loud.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY STATEMENT
Drug Package, LLC is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions based on merit and other legitimate business reasons. We want to have the best available people in every job. Therefore, Drug Package, LLC does not discriminate and does not permit its employees to discriminate against other employees or applicants because of race, color, creed, sex, gender, transgender status, age, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, ancestry, religion, marital status, military service/veteran status, physical or mental disability, genetic information, medical condition, or any other characteristic protected by local, state or federal law.