We are seeking positive, team-oriented applicants that are interested in becoming a part of our growing company. Drug Package Inc. is a climate-controlled facility specializing in pharmacy packaging and supplies since 1881. This Refuse Collector position is a full-time, hourly role working from 6:00 am-2:30 pm or 7:00 am-3:30 pm.
Ensure the facility can continue to operate consistently and effectively by keeping the output of paper materials minimized.
- Full Time
- Properly dispose of waste and recycling materials from presses when full or in preparation for the night shift
- Cut up bond at cutter for recycling
- Pick up cans at bag department and put into the baler
- Make a bale when full
- Collect all cardboard when necessary
- Sweep floors
- Other duties as assigned
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or 1-year experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following ability:
- Able to bend, lift and carry
- Able to lift 30-40lbs boxes repeatedly
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate to loud.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY STATEMENT
It is the policy of Drug Package, LLC to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Drug Package, LLC will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.