Warehouse Clerk - 1st Shift
We are seeking a positive, team-oriented individual who is interested in becoming a part of our growing team as a Warehouse Clerk. Drug Package is a climate-controlled facility specializing in pharmacy packaging and supplies since 1881.
A Warehouse Clerk performs various duties including, but not limited to, picking/packing orders, shipping/receiving, loading/unloading trucks and re-stocking.
- 8-hour shift + overtime
- 1st Shift - Mon-Fri | 6:00 am - 2:30 pm
APPLY TO THIS POSITION
Applicants can choose to apply to positions directly or through our employment page on Indeed.com
Typical job duties include, but not limited to the following:
- Picking orders / clear shipping line.
Report out of stock issues to supervisor and restock from warehouse.
- Assist warehouse personnel and warehouse supervisor as needed.
- Receive and unload incoming material and compares information on packing slip with purchase order to verify accuracy of shipment. Inspect for damages and record.
- Responsible for returned products (repacking and returning to inventory; disposal, etc.)
- Operate manual and/or powered material handling equipment as required.
- Be willing to assist other departments/ areas as needed.
Work in a manufacturing environment and will be required to wear hearing and or other personal protective equipment while performing duties in a manufacturing setting.
- Load / unload trucks.
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time.
- Frequent lifting of 30 to 70 pounds.
- Frequent bending and reaching.
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
- Dependability and reliability, great attendance and punctuality are a must.
- Good communication and organizational skills
- Experience with material handling equipment (pallet jack, hand truck, strapping machine, box taper, etc.)
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to understand and follow safety procedures.
- Ability to read and carry out instructions, sort, check, count and verify products.
- Must be able to Multi-task
- Basic computer skills
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate to loud.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY STATEMENT
It is the policy of Drug Package, LLC to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Drug Package, LLC will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.