FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: September 21, 2021
Exclusive Partnership Offers Women Leaders Executive Training to Cultivate Professional Growth and Development
Bellwood, Illinois: PAX Manufacturing Group, which includes Shamrock Labels, Drug Package, and Doran & Ward Packaging, has been selected to serve on George Washington University’s School of Business Executive Program Advisory Council. As an Advisory Council member, Pax Manufacturing Group will join a team of accomplished experts from various industries to offer dynamic perspectives and strategic guidance to GW’s School of Business Certificate Programs. Additionally, aspiring female leaders within PAX Manufacturing Group will attend GW’s customized training to leverage their potential as pacesetters in the organization.
PAX Manufacturing Group’s partnership with George Washington University provides a novel opportunity to bring a manufacturing mindset into the School of Business Certificate Program. “As a network of US-based manufacturers, we come to the table with a unique perspective,” said Kevin Gerhard, COO of PAX Manufacturing Group. “We are honored to be chosen to serve on the Advisory Council and are excited to share our voice in shaping future business leaders.”
The partnership also complements PAX Manufacturing Group’s commitment to developing leadership diversity. Emerging women leaders will participate in courses such as Actions and Accountability, Skills for Contracts and Negotiations, and Driving Idea Generation, Intellect, Transformational vs. Transactional Leadership. “It’s rewarding to work for a company that prioritizes professional growth,” said Shirin Malik, Director of Corporate Contracts & Customer Care. “As someone who joined Shamrock Labels 20+ years ago as a Customer Service Representative and now oversees that department, I have seen firsthand the value of recognizing talent and fostering leadership development. This collaboration is an outstanding opportunity for our team and our organization.”
PAX Manufacturing Group includes Shamrock Labels, Drug Package LLC, and Doran & Ward Packaging. Known for their quality product lines and renowned customer care, these three US-Based manufacturing businesses provide the next generation of innovative packaging, healthcare label solutions, and pharmacy supplies.
Wholesale hand sanitizer is in high demand as pharmacies, offices, and medical practices start
to get back to normal business hours. It is recommended that hand sanitizer is readily available
for use in high traffic areas, especially when it may be difficult for someone to readily get to soap
and water to wash their hands. Hand sanitizer should be applied regularly throughout the day
when in public or in your place of work, to stop the spread of disease causing germs and
bacteria on communal surfaces. If you are looking for wholesale hand sanitizer to keep in your
place of work, that is FDA approved, Drug Package is here to help.
Benefits of Our FDA Approved Wholesale Hand Sanitizer:
- Alcohol Content – The FDA requires hand sanitizers to contain at least 60% alcohol by
volume in order to be considered FDA approved. Alcohol concentrations of 60% and
higher have the most germ killing ability. Our formula contains 80% alcohol as well as
added moisturizers in order to effectively sanitize while preventing dryness and irritation.
- Bulk Availability – Our wholesale hand sanitizer is available in multiple bulk order sizes
including cases of individual bottles, and screw top jugs from 32 to 128 ounces. All sizes
are in stock and ready to ship.
- Affordability – Our bulk sizing allows for bulk pricing, meaning ordering the hand
sanitizer you need will not break the bank.
Need to find wholesale hand sanitizer.
Need to find wholesale hand sanitizer?
If you are looking for a bulk supplier of wholesale hand sanitizer, Drug Package can help. For
over a century Drug Package has been supplying high quality, affordable medical and
pharmaceutical supplies, and our hand sanitizer is no exception. If you are in need of hand
sanitizer for your office, medical practice, store, classroom, or any other high traffic area, we can
help you find the right wholesale supply for your needs. Contact us here to learn more.
As businesses and schools begin to reopen, hand sanitizer in bulk supplies are becoming more and more sought after. Whether you are needing bulk supplies of individual bottles of hand sanitizer to place around your office, or large gallon jugs to refill dispensers, Drug Package can quickly supply you hand sanitizer bulk orders. As we have gone through the ups and downs of this pandemic, one thing that has been consistent is that people need hand sanitizer, and sometimes it can be hard to find. However, Drug Package has FDA approved formula hand sanitizer in stock and ready to ship in various bulk order configurations. While hand sanitizer does not replace the need to regularly wash our hands, it is an essential tool during this time to disinfect our hands to prevent the spread of germs when coming in contact with communal items and spaces.
Benefits of our FDA Approved Hand Sanitizer Bulk Supplies:
- 80% Alcohol – In order to be effective, hand sanitizers must be at least 60% alcohol by volume. Our hand sanitizer is 80% alcohol allowing for maximum germ killing ability.
- Size Selection – We offer a range of bulk size orders from cases of individual 8oz bottles to 32, 64, and 128 oz screw top jugs.
- Bulk Pricing – Bulk sizing allows for bulk pricing which allows you to get a high quality product for an affordable price.
Need to place a hand sanitizer bulk order?
If you need to order hand sanitizer in bulk Drug Package is here to help. For over a century Drug Package has been a leading provider of pharmacy and medical supplies, and during these uncertain times we are doing everything in our power to promote health and reduce the spread of the virus. To get a quote or get more information about our FDA approved hand sanitizer, contact us here.
Pharmacy labels and stickers play an important role in both customer service and safety. Stickers and labels can include simple details such as store hours, location, and contact information for easy access and convenience, but they also provide crucial dosage instructions, medical warnings, drug interactions, and a physical description of the medication to help the pharmacist and patient properly identify the prescription before filling or consuming. Some medications even have government required warnings and details that must be passed on to the patient, which can be effectively accomplished with a bright colored warning sticker. So whether you are looking to simply include your logo and thank you message, or produce more involved pharmacy labels and stickers to provide added knowledge to your patients, Drug Package can help you design custom, high quality, pharmacy labels and stickers for an affordable price or you can choose from their in stock supply.
Why Shop Drug Package for Pharmacy Labels and Stickers?
- Customization – Drug Package offers complete customization of all their paper products, including stickers and labels. This will allow you to create the perfect labels for your needs with custom dimensions, colors, branding, and information, to keep your patients informed and help build your brand loyalty.
- Hassle Free Templates – If you are looking for a more standard, one size fits all label, Drug Package also offers a variety of pre designed templates to choose from, to which you simply plug in your information and go.
- Versatility – In addition to labels and stickers, Drug Package can also provide all pharmacy supplies including prescription pads, ltc carts, hang up bag systems, thank you bags, organization systems, and so much more.
Searching for Reliable Supplier for Pharmacy Labels and Stickers?
If you are looking for a reliable pharmacy supply provider that can serve as a comprehensive pharmacy supplier for labels, stickers, and all other supply needs, contact Drug Package. Drug Package is a leading pharmacy provider and the perfect partner for pharmacies, offering over a century of experience to share with their customers.
AmericaCarts long term care medication carts are perfect for any medical or care facility that is looking for a safe and easy to use system to deliver prescriptions to patients. In care facilities where patients have their medication administered to them on a daily basis by staff, it is important that the carts carrying the medication are secured, easy to use, and well organized. These are three key elements that you will want to have in whatever medication carts you use in order to keep your patients safe, and your medicine distribution process efficient. When you use Americarts long term care medication carts, you will receive all of these benefits and more.
Benefits of Americarts Long Term Care Medication Carts:
- Safety Locks – These medication carts have an auto locking door that is easy to use and does not require codes or complicated mechanisms. This auto locking system simply locks the door to your medications when the door is not in use. This prevents anyone who should not have access to these prescriptions, from being able to use or abuse medication outside of regular distribution, keeping patients safe.
- Storage and Organization – Americarts stand 42.5 inches tall and are equipped with 10-inch-deep drawers for maximum capacity. The carts also come with adjustable dividers and separate storage areas for liquid medications, allowing you to easily organize and find medications.
- Convenience – There are many add-ons that are available for carts to make use convenient and efficient. Options like attachable waste baskets, lockers, book holders, light attachments and more can be added to your cart so that you have everything you need, at your fingertips, when delivering medications.
Shopping for Long Term Care Medication Carts?
If you are interested in using Americarts long term care medication carts, contact Drug Package today! Drug Package is a trusted medical and pharmacy supply provider, with over a century of knowledge and experience to help you find the best tools for your practice.